Kart Racing Pro review
2 GB available space
Kart Racing Pro Review
Kart Racing Pro is an application created by PiBoSo. Kart Racing Pro was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
Kart Racing Pro is a realistic karting simulator.
The aim is to create a software useful as a training tool for real drivers, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates kart dynamics and setup options.
As such a steering wheel is strongly recommended, although keyboard, joysticks and gamepads are fully supported.
Kart Racing Pro also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for drivers' comparison.
Please note that there are neither AI nor a career mode.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- chassis flex simulation
- dynamic track surface groove buildup
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- dynamic marbles generation
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
- user-selectable driver gestures
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated kart
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- support of custom paint schemes for kart, helmet and suit
- full modding is possible: advanced users can build new tracks, karts, engines, helmets, ... and integrate them with the provided tools
- Native Oculus Rift and SteamVR ( HTC Vive, Valve Index ) support
- FreeTrack support
- TrackIR support
- EDTracker support