Liquid Bit, LLC
Killer Queen Black review
600 MB available space
Killer Queen Black Review
Killer Queen Black is an application developed by Liquid Bit, LLC. Killer Queen Black was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam, Other.
Killer Queen Black, inspired by the hit arcade game, Killer Queen, let’s you fight for your hive with three ways to win. Will you claim your victory by hopping on the snail, hoarding berries, or wiping out the enemy's queen?
Attack, fly, and stay alive. If you are playing queen, you’ll want to protect your hive and your workers. The responsibilities don’t stop there, having a strategy in place will be beneficial, but you’ll also need to be fluid and keen on your opposing team’s strategy.
Want responsibilities but rather hustle than dodge death? Workers excel in adaptability which makes them essential for carrying out game-winning objectives. Initially defenseless, workers collect berries and head to the hive, however, they can also boost their speed and become soldiers. These transformed workers wield maces, swords, shields, and laser rifles, to quickly become deadly aggressors.
- Intense four on four team combat
- Eight-player local and online play supported
- Cross-platform multiplayer includes in-game voice chat
- Tutorials to help you develop your strategy
- Challenging AI opponents to test your skills
- Choice of role between the queen, worker, or soldier
- Five character skins to choose from
- Four unique weapons to use: sword, morning star, laser, and stinger
- Seven battlefields that test your strategic skills
- KQBTV allows you to watch matches and learn from the pros