Master of Orion review
15 GB available space
Southngal.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Master of Orion Review
Master of Orion is an app designed by NGD Studios. Master of Orion was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Master Of Orion – Conquer the Stars
The ascendant spacefaring 4X strategy game returns! A new chapter in the epic Master of Orion saga is poised to once again capture the imaginations of millions of gamers.
Diehard fans of the first games will be ecstatic to know that this revival is being built under the watchful eyes of members from the original development team, in conjunction with NGD Studios in Buenos Aires!
Discover Master of Orion as it was always meant to be: A fully orchestrated score, interstellar warfare and exploration against the backdrop of beautifully animated far flung galaxies. Confront hostile civilizations, negotiate with mysterious aliens, share knowledge with allies and uncover this newly imagined universe.
Just a sampling of the features you will find:
- All 10 original Master of Orion races, brought to life through compelling AI and award-winning voice acting talent
- Over 75 researchable technological advancements
- Vast galaxies featuring up to a 100 different solar systems, each composed of myriad planets and stars
- Customizable ships with diverse styles for each race
- Multiple ways to win – including conquest, technological, diplomatic, and more
- Enthralling gameplay that will have you saying “just one more turn” again and again
And in the Collector’s Edition:
- The exclusive Terran race of militant humans to play in the game
- Special pixelated ship models available in the game for a more retro feel
- All three legendary original games – Master of Orion 1, 2, and 3
- A nearly 300-page Art Book (in digital format) showing the progress of the game’s art along with the original concept art and line drawings
- Music files from the game and printable music scores